We are looking for a motivated Nursery Team Leader to join our expanding management team and provide professional leadership and support to our playroom staff. You will ensure high standards of childcare and education, role modelling best practice and a positive attitude. You will support the management team to lead and motivate a growing team of practitioners and strive to improve practice through self-evaluation and reflection.
- Have experience of working in an early years setting and at least one year of experience in a leadership role.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of The Curriculum of Excellence (3-5) and Pre-Birth to Three, as well as other national documents and frameworks.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Have excellent observation and feedback skills.
- Have the ability to respond positively to and lead others through change.
- Be reliable, self-motivated and committed to high levels of customer service.
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
School type: Preschool
Work Location: In person
Salary: £25,742.00 per year