We are looking for full time practitioners (35 hours) at both of our nurseries, Arcadia @ King's Buildings and Arcadia @ Easter Bush
(Please specify on your application which position you are applying for)
£17,045 per annum (equating to £9.37 per hour)
"A place to learn, play and imagine"
Arcadia Nursery is a purpose-built nursery designed around the concept of 'free play'. We adopt an ethos of 'child-led play' centred on the children and their individual needs and interests.
We are looking for a fantastic, enthusiastic and passionate Nursery Practitioner to join our expanding Nursery Team at Easter Bush. You will provide high standards of childcare and education and ensure a safe, happy, nurturing and stimulating nursery experience for children and their families.
As a member of the Nursery Team, you will assist in the care of young children between the ages six weeks and five years. As part of a growing team, you will provide, caring and fun environment for young minds to flourish.
Qualifications and experience:
- You must hold a HNC/SVQ3 or equivalent in a relevant qualification
- You must be SSSC registered. or willing to apply upon taking up post
- You must have good knowledge and understanding of The Curriculum of Excellence (3-5) and Pre-Birth to Three
- Excellent communication skills
- Work positively in a team
- Competitive salary
- A 'Living Wage' salary
- Good holiday package
- Excellent training opportunities
- Three staff in-service days
We are always recruiting enthusiastic practitioners to join our growing team.
To apply please email your updated C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 18th October 2018.